- Andre Rienzo tossed seven shutout innings, striking out six, according to The Charlotte Observer. The White Sox Brazilian right-hander hasn't allowed an earned run over his past two starts, but still sports an ERA over 6.00 on the season.
- Nick Castellanos hit his eighth home run of the season on Tuesday as part of a two-hit day that saw the Tigers top prospect raise his batting average to .421 over his past 10 games.
- Mike Olt, making his way back from early-season injuries, hit his second home run of the week, and on the season. The Rangers prospect could begin seeing time in right field if the team believes that Nelson Cruz might be suspended with his role in the Biogenesis scandal.
- Taylor Jungmann spun a gem on Tuesday, as the Brewers prospect allowed just an unearned run and two hits over seven innings of work, writes Jon Reed of AL.com.
- Cesar Puello put together a three extra-base hit day, as the Mets outfield prospect collected a pair of doubles and his ninth home run of the season.
- Anthony Ranaudo got hit around on Tuesday, allowing seven runs while failing to get out of the fifth inning. The Red Sox right-hander has been strong this season for Portland, but this start raises his ERA to 2.43 on the year.
- Courtney Hawkins has been striking out at extreme rates this season, but the White Sox 2012 first-rounder ran into his 9th and 10th home runs of the season, notes Jonathan Raymond of MiLB.com.
- Nick Delmonico is quietly having a break-out season, but the Orioles prospect made some noise on Wednesday, collecting four hits including a home run, writes Jake Seiner of MiLB.com.
- Twins prospect Miguel Sano blasted his 14th home run of the season, but it's all his squad would manage off of Brewers prospect Jed Bradley, who gave up just the one run over six innings of work.